Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Bus Stop

Now, I commute in a car, but I've always had a soft spot for public transportation. The people are just fascinating. Any time you want character inspiration, just jump on a train or bus and the muse has you! Of course, drawing on actual said bus/train presents its own challenges...being jostled and whatnot.
Anyway, somewhat but not entirely unrelated: I decided to do a bus stop series. Because, well because I just drew it and that's what came out. Sometimes having no plan when you draw, you accidentally stumble upon one! hah!
Also in lieu of having to draw the same background over and over and over for the past two weeks at work, I've REFUSED to do a background for these. So there. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Plein Air Muse said...

These would make a lovely calendar or notecard series. April just cracked me up - that dogs'expression is priceless...!!

Wilfred said...

Great series! I agree with Plein Air that these have commercial potential.
Well done.