Saturday, June 14, 2008

Citizenship!

I am now -> <- that close to being a citizen! I passed my citizenship test with flying colors (all red, white and blue of them hahaha), so now I just have to wait 'til September to take the official Oath and I'll be all squared away and truly American! Hurrah. While waiting in the waiting rooms, I sketched like a maniac....mostly to stem my own nervousness...thats probably why my lines are strangely more wiggly than usual!


Above is a shot of Government Center before I set foot in the building where my test was. It was very windy! but beautifully colored...not for the first time do I wish I'd carry markers with me.


In the waiting room before the civics test.


Having passed the test, I waited in ANOTHER waiting room for my interview. This took far too long and I eventually got so nervous I just stared at the wall - one of which had a rather nice quote from Clinton on it.


I endeavoured to draw everyone in the waiting room...but was afraid they'd turn around and see me drawing them..which would've been awkward. hah. I drew them anyway!

No comments: