Monday, March 2, 2009

Sock Animals

I was productive this weekend and made a couple sock animals for my mum and my nan (belated birthday presents). After making them on saturday, I decided I needed to add an illustration to each of them, explaining their professions.
The Great Zambini: Magician!



Yavin: Russian Fire Eater! (that's eating FIRE not Russians)


Also, that snow by the windows in the photos? yeah, that's on the INSIDE. It snowed on the INSIDE of my sunroom. Friggin' New England. >.<;; Also Yavin's illustration isn't done yet. Sketched, but not computerized. Phooey.

3 comments:

Honolulu Dogfight said...

Kat, the Zambini illo is fantastic!
The snow on the inside of the window is crap! I have no feelings towards sock animals! Good or bad!
I can't wait for the next illustration!

Shannon! said...

Zambini and his monocle? ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. SUCH A WONDERFUL GENT!

Dave Schlafman said...

I love the little poster. Very cute! Great design. How have you been???