Monday, March 24, 2008

Kitten sketches

Hurrah it's time for an update! ^_^
In this post I'll share some sketches of the kitties I did last week (and was too lazy to post until now):

Kittens playing with a huge box in the living room. Kittens <3 boxes. Especially ones with holes in so they can jab their paws through and wave them around. Hehe, it looks so silly!

Butter sleeping (having been worn out by the box). He actually held still enough for me to get some detail down!

And here's both of them sleeping peacefully. Butter's at the top - lookin' like he's the king of the Remote. Skittles is below that...it was an odd angle as she was sleeping directly next to my lap and practically on top of my sketchbook and Butter was wedged against my legs.
All done in Pilot Fineliner pen on thick sketchbook paper. I really love this pen...it actually comes out greyish on the paper, which is a pleasant surprise because it looks remarkabley like a brush in photoshop. Hehe. The paper in the sketchbook is really nice too (i should think for the damn price!)....too bad there's not more of it.

No comments: