Sunday, June 7, 2009

Superheroes

Even thought I mostly grew up with Marvel superheroes like the x-men, I do have a soft spot for some DC characters; Batman and Catwoman to boot! I think my favorite superhero of all time is probably Batman - maybe because he's awesome even without powers. That said, here's a little timeline for the dear old Bat.
Youngin' to old'n. (in that last one he's supposed to be being pushed by Nightwing - although at the time I couldn't remember what Nightwing's costume looked like!)


And here's a FAT Wonder Woman! Believe it or not, there's actually a whole blog devoted to Fat Wonder Woman (here)! It has many renditions of Wonder Woman once she's let herself "go". Hehe!

1 comment:

Plein Air Muse said...

Rubens would have loved her - well, apart from the mouth maybe...!