Wednesday, August 13, 2008

splash!


Here's an update on the webby: a splash page! yes, it definately shouts "i've just found the textured illustrator brushes"...but meh..it appears to work...ish...I dunno, what do you think? I pretty much fleshed out the other pages for the site, just have to add content illustrations, redo the reel and slap some floaty character animation swfs in there...and who knows, maybe it'll magically work.
I've been slowly inspired to do more stuffed animals recently...and the other day I endevoured to make a cupcake stuffie from a pattern I found online. Unfortunately the result was a bit...erm...sad...possibly the fattest, ugliest 2 inch cupcake ever. Oh well, maybe one day I'll get it right. I'll have to try marshmellows next, they're a nice simple cylindrical shape...
Also, we have a new apartment! hurrah we won't be homeless in two weeks! I've discovered the way to make an apartment feel complete is to put lots of pictures on the walls...most people never do this and thus their places are somewhat lacking. Altho, PACKING said pictures up and moving them will be a bit of a challenge...I'm hoping a big uhaul truck won't cost an arm and leg. Oops, missing project runway now!

No comments: